Friday, February 6, 2009

CALIFORNIA SELECT VINTAGE.... STORES!








I know, I know.... old news.  Everyone knows about the American Apparel vintage 'line' (if you can call it that?) 'California Select'.  However- and forgive me if I'm that tardy on this- it's not just an ebay store anymore!
They have opened stores in LA, New York, Toronto, etcetera etcetera!  AA's site will link you to the California Select 'Vintage and More' blog where all the amazing items they come across, have dry cleaned (yay!) and send out randomly to their shops are shown.  I can't wait to come across one of these.  I'm going to have to check out the one in Toronto soon (Robyn! get on that....!), although I hate to say i'm sure their things are rather pricy.  At least on ebay, it was bidding and part of the fun was competing for items with 'mystery' prices.  
Then again, this stuff you can actually try on first.

ooh, 'mystery' prices :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails