Monday, January 12, 2009

LOOKBOOK





I love how the internet works.... I found out about 'lookbook' through 'le blog de betty' (adorable!), which I was introduced to through ANOTHER blog.... and so on and so forth and blog and blog, blah blah blah.

This is a community for the young and fearless fashion-conscious, many of whom are trying to make their way as fashion photographers and stylists.  The images are beautiful; some of the clothes are thrift store cheap and cheerful, while other pieces could only be bought on daddy's credit card.  Covet away.

Lookbook is open for anyone to have a looksee, but if you want to join you must first be invited (and sized up, highschool-style.... how nostalgic).  I'm proud to have gotten my sweet girl Robyn L.  hooked on the site, and now she's a member.... that's her above in the fedora and jumper! Beauty.


xo.s

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails